PCD Pharma Franchise Business in India
In India, the pharmaceutical business is growing day by day. Because of PCD Pharma Franchise increasing demands, many people like to start their PCD Pharma Company in India. Riyadh Pharmaceutical is one of the fastest-growing PCD Pharma Franchise Companies with a great range of medicine. We work on the thought that there should be no one who loses their life because of lack of treatment. By keeping this in mind, we only provide quality Pharma products at reasonable rates.
Requirements to open a PCD Pharma Company in IndiaPCD Pharma Franchise Monopoly Basis is growing day by day. According to the General Directorate of Habilitation, people who want to open a Pharma Franchise in the country must meet the following requirements:
- Copy of the Certification of No Objection to the construction of a health facility, issued by the Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance.
- Architectural plan (graphic representation of the spaces, areas, or services that make up the establishment) and dimensioning (picture of the dimensions of the regions). It must contain the name, signature, and CODIA number architect who performs it.
- Application letter, addressed to the Director of Habilitation (the model of this letter can be obtained on the website of the General Directorate of Habilitation of the Ministry of Public Health).
- Establishment data form, Technical / Medical Director, and owner. (The model of this letter can be obtained on the website of the General Directorate of Habilitation of the Ministry of Public Health)
- List of services of PCD Company, on stamped paper, dated, stamped, and signed by the owner/president or Technical / Medical Director, indicating the name of the establishment, location, telephone number, and email.
- Copy of the Certificate of the National Taxpayer Registry (RNC) of the Health Establishment (with the same name as the ONAPI certificate).
- Copy of the Trade Name Registration Certificate of PCD Pharma Franchise Company, issued by the National Office of Industrial Property (ONAPI).
- Printed report and on CD of medical equipment (type, brand, series, and location) and health and administrative, human resources, both, according to the web model and that respond to the establishment's services.
- HR or health professional documents, placed in the following order:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of the degree title (where the registration number and folio are legible)
- Copy of exequatur
- Copy of specialty title when applicable (registration number and legible folio)
- Make the corresponding payment.